LQD Exfoliant is an at-home peel, exfoliating serum. It can be used every second or third evening for a softer, more radiant complexion. Suitable for all skin types, this energising AHA and BHA liquid exfoliant removes dead skin cells for an instantly smoother, healthier skin. LQD Exfoliant is formulated to increase cellular turn over and ensure dead skin is quickly removed for skin that glows.
NOTE: if your skin is sensitive, once a week may be sufficient.
Liquid Peel Exfoliant Insight: Unlike scratchy, scrubs the alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) and beta-hydroxy acid in the liquid exfoliant work by gently dissolving the glue that holds the dead skin onto the surface. This means you can use it more often without scratching your skin, and can therefore achieve better results.
- Helps keep skin soft
- Keeps the pores free of dead skin build up
- Helps to prevent future breakouts
- Keeps the skin in a youthful state
- Ideal use: evening
- Best applied to a freshly cleansed skin, at night
- This is a leave on serum
- Finish with HA3 Serum and any other active serum(s) and moisturiser.
- Skin will feel super soft, without irritation!
- Breakouts will reduce
- Fine lines and wrinkles will soften
- Lactic Acid (6%) - considered a hydrating AHA
- Mandelic Acid (3%) - antibacterial , gentle on sensitive skin
- Citric Acid (3%) - brightening
- Salicylic Acid (1.5%) - exfoliating agent with the ability to penetrate the pores to reduce breakouts, blackheads and pimples
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) - energy bank for your skin
FULL INGREDIENT LISTING:
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Sclerotium Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.