Calm The Harm
- Do you have sensitive skin?
- Is your skin often red?
This energy enhancing serum helps heal red skin. Apply Calm The Harm to a cleansed skin every morning and evening for a happy, healthy complexion. Ideal for all skin types, this soothing serum is especially beneficial for sensitised skins, and should be applied underneath a moisturiser for maximum benefit.
- Helps to reduce redness in the skin
- Helps to prevent skin flushing
- Helps to keep the skin calm and content
- Oil-free and non-pore clogging
- Use frequently to ensure your skin remains calm
- Ideal use: every morning and evening
- After washing your skin, apply serums
- NOTE: serums can be applied over each other
- This serum is applied under a moisturiser / sun protection
- More even skin, with less redness
- Reduced skin irritation (especially in men who shave!)
- NIACINAMIDE - helps to soothe the skin
- BETA GLUCAN - a strong anti-inflammatory agent excellent for calming reactive skin
- OATMEAL - anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
- SYMCARE - anti redness and helps with barrier repair
- ATP – Adenosine Triphosphate - energy bank for the skin
FULL INGREDIENT LISTING:
Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Avena Sativa [Oat] Kernel Meal, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Beta Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Alcohol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, PVP, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Salix Alba [Willow] Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Heptapeptide-8