Calm The Harm
For dramatic skin that needs to
seriously calm down.
- Reduces redness in the skin
- Prevents skin flushing
- Promotes calm and content skin
- Reduces redness and irritation post-shaving
- An oil-free, non-comedogenic formulation (no pore-clogging in sight!)
- Plays well with others – can be layered with all serums
Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Avena Sativa [Oat] Kernel Meal, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Beta Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Alcohol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, PVP, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Salix Alba [Willow] Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Heptapeptide-8
- Niacinamide - skin soothing antioxidant known to reduce redness and irritation
- Ginger - a strong anti-inflammatory to bring relief to reactive skin
- Date Seed Extract - an antioxidant powerhouse that supports a stronger skin barrier
- Symcare - designed to prevent redness and irritation and support barrier repair
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) - our Dermaenergy staple to boost your skin’s energy bank
Calm The Harm is recommended as part of your AM and PM routine. Apply to cleansed skin before moisturiser and sun protection (AM).