Shed The Dead
Shed The Dead is an at-home peel treatment. It can be used every second or third evening for a softer, more radiant complexion. Suitable for all skin types, this energising AHA + BHA liquid exfoliant removes dead skin cells for an instantly smoother, healthier skin. Shed The Dead is formulated to increase cellular turn over and ensure dead skin is quickly removed for skin that glows.
NOTE: if your skin is sensitive, once a week may be sufficient.
Liquid Peel Exfoliant Insight: Unlike scratchy, scrubs the alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) and beta-hydroxy acid in the liquid exfoliant work by gently dissolving the glue that holds the dead skin onto the surface. This means you can use it more often without scratching your skin, and can therefore achieve better results.
- Helps keep skin soft
- Keeps the pores free of dead skin build up
- Helps to prevent future breakouts
- Keeps the skin in a youthful state
Best applied to a cleansed skin, at night, for up to 10 minutes. Remove with cool water, finish with Hydrate and Inflate and moisturiser.
Shed the Dead can be applied and left on the skin until morning, if your skin is normal nor do you feel the activation of the acids after 10 minutes.
- Ideal use: evening
- Skin will feel super soft, without irritation!
- Breakouts will reduce
- Fine lines and wrinkles will soften
- Lactic Acid (6%) - considered a hydrating AHA
- Mandelic Acid (3%) - antibacterial , gentle on sensitive skin
- Citric Acid (3%) - brightening
- Salicylic Acid (1.5%) - exfoliating agent with the ability to penetrate the pores to reduce breakouts, blackheads and pimples
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) - energy bank for your skin
FULL INGREDIENT LISTING:
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Mandelic Acid, Propanediol, Glycerine, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA.