A Mean Clean
Oil and dirt don’t stand a chance against A Mean Clean!
If you’re looking for your deepest, most thorough cleanse yet, you’ve come to the right place. Ideal for those ready to banish breakouts and balance their oil flow, A Mean Clean harnesses high-performance AHA’s and BHA’s to simultaneously remove dirt, makeup and grime whilst delivering a dual-action exfoliation. It’s a bit of a show-off like that.
Why you’ll love it
• A Mean Clean performs both a deep cleanse and active exfoliation in one application
• Supports the reduction of breakouts
• Unclogs pores for a more refined complexion
• Removes dead skin cells for brighter and smoother skin
• Softens the appearance of fine lines
• Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA) – 9% - exfoliates away dead skin cells retained at the surface of the skin
• Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) – 2% - cuts through oils to get down into the pores and dissolve dead skin cells
• Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) – our Dermaenergy staple to boost your skin’s energy bank
How to use
Use A Mean Clean as the first step in your PM skincare routine. Thoroughly massage a pearl-sized amount over your wet face, neck and décolletage, and rinse.
Psst. Keep your cleanser in the shower so you never forget this essential step!
FULL INGREDIENT LISTING:
Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Acrylates Copolymer , Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Dexpanthenol, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Propanediol, Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate.